Hi all. Hope everyone was able to stay cool this week. We lucked out with the large storm last week and only lost power for 2 days. Unfortunately there are still families in the area without power, and it is supposed to be 114 before heat index today.
So for my second card this month, I went a little simpler. My scrap room is in the basement, so I was trying to find supplies in the dark. Hope you enjoy.
- Adhesives: Glue Gun Pro with Perma Tac Refill, Stix 2 Clear Foam Pads
- Ink: Tuskineko Memento Teal Zeal
- Stamps: StampingScrapping Labels 25 Floral Blessings
- Dies: Spellbinders Stamping Scrapping Card Creator Card Basics Large,
- Spellbinders StampingScrapping Anglaise Lace Circle Dies.
- Spellbinders Standard Circles
- Embellishments: StampingScrapping Gardenia Pack Pastels, Buttons Galore Paradise, Magnolia Garland Clear
- Paper: Core'dinations Glitter Silk Cardstock, Core'dinations Gemstones,
All supplies can be found at www.stampingscrapping.com
Hope you all have a great week.